Job Location: Lexington, NC. Allow working remotely anywhere in the U.S., and require travel to the HQ in Lexington, NC 10% of time.
- Design an architecture that enables continuous delivery and deployment of large, complex applications.
- Implement and support virtual environment services through AWS and to ease the migration process for existing applications while preserving options for building new solutions.
- Integrate various web technologies and create a stable platform.
- Improve system quality by identifying issues and common patterns, and developing standard operating procedures.
- Enhance applications by identifying opportunities for improvement, making recommendations and designing and implementing systems.
- Control the Web traffic and identity data streaming for onboarding, checkout and adding/updating user data.
- Develop mappings for various third-party integrations.
- Create custom libraries at Kidbox that can be used as semi-independent micro services across the platform for better reusability and performance of the application.
- Turn design concepts into fully working enterprise level Web applications.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or related.
- Knowledge or experience in RESTful API, GraphQL and Serverless on AWS.
- Knowledge or experience of coding languages and frameworks including TypeScript, React, Redux, NodeJS.
- Knowledge or experience in database programming including PostgresSQL and NoSQL.
How to applySend resume to:
474 Old Hargrave Road, Lexington